I remember a few years ago the weather network had a commercial advertising canadian tourism. the catch phrase was "don't like the weather? wait 15 minutes". Today was a prime example of how ridiculous the weather can be, especially for spring! I woke up and it was sunny, by noon it was pouring and had started to hail a bit, by 1 it was sunny (again), and by 3 it was raining (again) and hailing (.... again). I was looking out the window right before it started and was able to watch the storm cover my street. when the hail was finished hailing, I got some pretty cool shots! By the way, its sunny again.Sunday, May 31, 2009
forgotten shots, and weather
I remember a few years ago the weather network had a commercial advertising canadian tourism. the catch phrase was "don't like the weather? wait 15 minutes". Today was a prime example of how ridiculous the weather can be, especially for spring! I woke up and it was sunny, by noon it was pouring and had started to hail a bit, by 1 it was sunny (again), and by 3 it was raining (again) and hailing (.... again). I was looking out the window right before it started and was able to watch the storm cover my street. when the hail was finished hailing, I got some pretty cool shots! By the way, its sunny again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment