Sunday, January 24, 2010

new new new

Hello all, and happy belated new year!

Last year ended with a bang - literally, and my computer was the victim! Poor mac is fixed now, and I have finally got the time to update this thing!

At the beginning of September I shot the campaign for Fashion Cures A La Mode, a 4 day charity event in support of ovarian cancer. I shot the event this past November for a number of designers showcasing at the event. Here are a few shots from some of the runway shows.









Other work related news - I shot my first two page ad!!! The Loft hired me to shoot their two page ad of their newly renovated (and absolutely stunning) hair salon for the latest print issue of Guerilla Magazine and for the loft's website. The reno was not fully complete so I will be shooting next week to get the images ready for their website. Keep an eye out for an update on this one - In the meantime, here is the ad!!!

all images © Rebecca Leach 2009

2 comments:

Karyn McKinnon said...

Great fashion shots for a great cause!
Nice work Rebecca!

the Doug said...

Very cool photos. That salon photo reminds of some old sci-fi movie!
Good work!