Monday, December 15, 2008



We have been in San Diego for the past two or three days now, and I must say, I think we are all still recovering from the show last night.

we played at a guys house named Tory, he and his friends were really cool and this was the first of the three house-shows that they played this tour that wasn't shut down by the cops! at one point there was a scare but the cop that came was looking for someone who was apparently starting trouble in the neighborhood. 

The best part about last night was not only the crowd but also the fact that the only bands playing were the ones on this tour, which means longer set times. The show started around 7-730 and didn't end until 1 am, after Fear Before finished a bunch of the guys from each band just started jamming together and just having a good time. This was the best show I have been to hands down, I was pushed around by the crowd allot but you could tell that they were all enjoying it so much! everybody had a smile on their face and I was lucky enough to have Andrew from Heavy Heavy Low Low watching my back while Fear was playing, and a few guys from the crowd were holding off the drunk moshers. 

I still can not get over the crowd last night, maybe it was the free beer, or the energy of your favorite band playing in your living-room, but they went wild! there were a few kids that were actually thrown into the drum kit and adams guitar equipment. All in all this was the best night i have had in months. 

I have over 500 photos to get through from last night, so photos will be up soon


1 comment:

SandraV said...

i cant wait to see your pics lady
im glad you had a rad time
have a great rest of the year in the states!