Thursday, January 8, 2009

oh my..


























I am so sorry to have abandoned you for a few weeks, This past month has been absolutely insane, with touring, and being in Salt Lake City for christmas and new years. I was without internet while in Salt Lake, so I apologize for the delay!

The show in LA was probably Fear Before's best show (minus the house party) but unfortunately
something happened between Heavy and the Venue, and Heavy was unable to play that night. The Knitting Factory was a pretty neat Venue. They had two rooms with two stages, so two shows were playing that night, and I got to shoot These Arms Are Snakes, A good friend of Fear Before. They were very interesting to shoot, and I think I got some of my best photos all tour of them.

Here are some photos of Fear Before, These Arms Are Snakes, and DR MANHATTAN.

No comments: