Thursday, June 18, 2009

update update update

Well, I have just finished scanning 700 slides for my neighbor, and I must say- I NEVER want to scan anything again.

After a huge battle with my brand new Epson V500, I had to bring it back into Henrys and exchange it for another new one, which I am also having trouble with. Alas, this seems to be an ongoing trend between myself and technology these days. for example, I have acquired three different iPhones this month, all replacements.

I recently got a job at ArtZooks.com - I am a photo shoot coordinator for their stock site -Stockfoundry.com, I have my first shoot with them next week, it should be very interesting.


Aside from that not too much has been happening, have a few jobs in the works, weddings, promos, headshots, ect. I was also asked to show my work at a charity event in November for ovarian cancer, very exciting!

I have been shooting allot lately and have been experimenting more with photoshop, trying different techniques. I have posted some pictures at the bottom, so you can take a look at what I am talking about.

My home studio is going quite well, we are gutting the room this weekend, then I will paint. I have my printer set up in there, and tomorrow I will add my scanner into the mix - I also have a wonderful white 3ft roll paper set up, Pictures of mini studio soon!







No comments: